Service and Platform Management
Office 365 Subscriptions, Exchange Online, SharePoint Online/On-Prem, OneDrive for Business, Skype for Business, and Azure IaaS.
- Subscription and License Assignment
- Cloud User Identities and Permissions
- Exchange Online Mailboxes
- SharePoint Portals and Team Sites
- Azure Active Directory
- Azure Virtual Machines
- Create Sites, List, Libraries, and Pages in SharePoint
Managed Services from Constellation Solutions
Reduce the burden on your IT staff by partnering with Constellation Solutions. Instead of adding full-time employees to your organization, it might make more sense to outsource your needs to our expert consultants. As a managed services customer, you are able to provide a higher-level of service to your organization and increase user adoption. We have plans that are easily affordable by any operational budget.
Each plan includes a standard set of services that are always included to give you peace-of-mind that your environment follows industry standards and best-practices. Additionally, each plan includes a set of monthly reserve hours to use how you want. You can use the reserve hours for help desk support, customization & development, solution design, migration, portal administration, advice, and many more ways that you might need.
Managed Services Offerings
Office 365 Enablement
Strategic Advisory and Planning Services
Our Expert Consultants Offer Strategic Technology Advice and Act as Governance Coordinator for Your Team
Managed Services Customer Benefits
- A flexible agreement that scales with your needs.
- Work performed is directed by your staff.
- Access to our support/ticketing system.
- Outsource routine administrative tasks.
- Expert advice for your user community.
- Easily fits into your operations budget.
- Increased user adoption.
- No need to hire full-time employees.
- Reduced total cost of ownership (TCO).