SharePoint Consulting and Customization Services
SharePoint is a powerful platform for business, but not everything is included out of the box. We can assist you in creating custom business applications that fit your unique needs. Rely on our 12 years of SharePoint consulting experience to build your business solutions on the SharePoint platform.
We are here to help you get things done
At Constellation Solutions we pride ourselves on delivering expertly crafted solutions for our customers. We believe that using technology does not have to be complex, and should be easy to use. Our goal is to provide customizations that are both easy and intuitive for those that use them every day. It starts with understanding the needs and desires of your user community. We partner with you to develop a solution that fits both your needs and your budget. Our project teams works in short sprints and review cycles to ensure we are providing what you expect. Overall, we strive to provide quality solutions that enable your company to boost its productivity.
Turn your vision into a reality
Do you have a desire to help users complete their tasks efficiently and with accuracy? Maybe you’ve been thinking about a way to use technology to streamline a business process. Even when you don’t know where to start, or if you don’t have enough time to do it yourself, we can help you get it done.
We aim to provide you with a rewarding experience by helping you to improve the work-lives of those around you through the proper use of technology.
Unlike many consulting services, our duties are not complete when the application is done. We we will help you to energize and educate users through the adoption phase.
- Primary location for engaging employees.
- Display content relevant to the current user.
- Disseminate important company information quickly and easily.
- Jump-point for common resources and sub-portals.
- Establish records either manually, declaratively, or automatically.
- Retain documents for a specified period of time.
- Dispose of documents automatically or by approval.
- Facilitate eDiscovery across documents and mail data.
- Place items for litigation hold.
- Rules-based records routing for secure containment.